The Marea Development includes a planned Marina designed by East Bay Group, one of the premier coastal and marina design groups with experience all over the Caribbean and Central America. The Marina at Marea was designed to accommodate the following features
- Ultimate protection from weather and sea events affecting the Caribbean.
- Sheet pile and Stone jetties protect the entrance channel.
- 62 Slips (40 slips at 36ft., 16 slips at 48ft., and 6 slips at 80ft.)
- 8 ft. Minimum Low Water Draft
- All utilities at each slip
- Boat Ramp
- Dry Stack Storage for small vessels
- Ship’s Store